Makeup Bag Black
- Save 56 %
- Regular price
Treat yourself to the Black Makeup Bag , perfect for occasional or permanent use for all your travels.
- FUNCTIONAL: Easy to carry and useful to accompany your luggage during your travels.
- PRACTICAL: It allows you to have the capacity you need to store your toiletries, your make-up and make-up, and thus have all your essential hygiene products for the body in all circumstances, and travel with complete peace of mind!
- HYGIENIC: Its antimicrobial mesh fiber providing a safe and healthy environment, prevents bacterial growth due to humidity.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Resistant, it does not fear weight and time, its quality of design makes this case durable for all hardened travelers.
- WATERPROOF: This pencil case is not afraid of being soaked thanks to its waterproof fabric, and thus ensures that your toiletries are kept dry.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Washes easily with a sponge or cloth.
- STORAGE POCKET: An internal or external pocket with a location for each element (money, brushes, ...), and even the smallest or smallest!
- PRACTICAL HANDLE: Its robust handle will be practical for you to carry it.
- HOLDING STRAPS: Its elastic support straps allow it to hold and stabilize your brushes, toothbrushes, toothpaste, or your liquid or fragile products without risk of breakage or causing them to come into contact.
- Feature: Waterproof
- Type of closure: Zipper
- Main material : COULD
- Object height: 15.5cm
- Item Width: 7cm
- Item Length: 23cm
- Item Weight: 110g
Sogaïa, the French leader in toiletry and vanity cases.
The humanitarian associationInternational dignity is an NGO which aimsactively participate in improving the living conditions of the most vulnerable populations around the world, by promoting access to drinking water, hygiene and health.
Created in 2014, it intervenes today in around twenty countries, in the fields of access to water, health, aid and food security and education. Its objective is to carry out humanitarian missions and programs for people whose life and health are threatened by crises, disasters, conflicts ...
International dignity also works in partnership with local players To carry out concrete projects in favor of access to drinking water and sanitation. The association also ensures the sustainable use of natural resources, by favoring agricultural techniques that respect the environment.
In this context, the online storeSogaia, specialized in the sale of toiletries and vanity boxes,actively participate in the association by transferring € 1 from each sale made on its website. This financial contribution makes it possible to finance concrete projects in favor of access to drinking water and sanitation in countries like Cambodia.
Each year, in January, Sogaïa publishes a detailed article on the actions carried out thanks to the donations of its customers. This publication makes it possible to thank customers for their support, their generosity and to concretely show them the positive impact of their contribution in the field. The photos of the actions carried out are also published to allow customers to see the impact of their participation in the field.
In 2023, Sogaïa undertook to support the construction of a well for access to drinking water in Asia, in partnership with international dignity. Thanks to the financial contribution of the online store, the association will be able to carry out this project which will significantly improve the living conditions of local populations.
International dignity is a transparent and responsible association, which ensures efficient and responsible use of funds. The results ofits projects are regularly controlled and evaluated to guarantee the effectiveness of its actions And improve the quality of life of the most vulnerable populations.
In short, supporting the International Dignity Association through Sogaïa is a simple and concrete way to participate in humanitarian actions For a fairer and fair world. The financial contributions of the online store allow the association to carry out concrete projects in favor of access to drinking water and sanitation in developing countries, to significantly improve the living conditions of local populations.